Monday, September 8, 2008

Who Am I?

So who am I? Well I’m not rich and famous like all the other internet gurus out there. I’m just a kid trying to make some money on the net, with pretty much no success yet. I started with this internet stuff around 6 months ago and I’ve made around $40 revenue lol that’s revenue! Subtract costs such as hosting, advertising etc and I’m way down.

So why have I made this blog? Well even though I’ve had no success thus far, there’s a lot I want to talk about – SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Adwords, and much more. I’ve learnt a hell of a lot in the 6 months I’ve been doing this, and now I want to share my thoughts, and hear yours.

Hope I can help some people, and I hope some people can help me :)

Nick!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wishing you all the best with the blog.
Hope it goes far.

http://matisyahu.co.uk

Nick said...

Wow thanks man :)